ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER!!!
Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc. (CMT), a civil engineering and consulting firm, is seeking a talented information technology intern to support our growing firm. This role will work together with existing professional staff to learn and complete a variety of tasks in the following areas:
- Hardware & Software
- Help Desk/Troubleshooting
- Configuring Client Operating Systems
- Identity & Access Management
- Network Administration
- Cloud Computing
- IT Service Management
- and More!
- Pursuing a bachelor’s in CIS, MIS, IT, or related field
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior preferred
- Excellent customer support, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to travel and/or work in other CMT offices
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Ability to work the assigned schedule
is committed to individual opportunity and the professional development of our employees. This position offers an opportunity to take that next step helping reach your career goals and personal potential. CMT
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CMT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law. Please note that CMT does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.