Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Inc. (CMT)
, a civil engineering design firm, is actively seeking to add talented civil engineering interns across several of our 22 regional offices to support our clients and have a hand in transforming the communities we serve. If you are ready to start your career with a multi-faceted, growing firm and wish to become a major contributor on infrastructure projects, consider the many benefits of joining Team CMT!
As a civil engineering intern with CMT, responsibilities may include working closely with project engineers and project managers in the preparation of infrastructure design plans. Capabilities in the use of design software and computer-aided drafting are essential to this position. Types of projects range from minor projects to complex projects and may include work tasks of design, report writing, field investigations, cost estimating, construction observation, attendance at client meetings, and possibly some overnight travel to project sites.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Strong technical skills to include experience with Microsoft Office products with exposure to computer-aided drafting software, such as AutoCAD or Microstation
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel and/or work in other CMT offices
- Ability to work in the field as needed
- Acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license with access to transportation if needed
- Previous internship or co-op experience
- Strong working knowledge of computer-aided design software
is committed to individual opportunity and the professional development of our employees. This position offers an opportunity to take that next step helping reach your career goals and personal potential. CMT
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. CMT does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law. Please note that CMT does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.